Reply To: Health and Fitness FAKE POST


Sold a car a few months ago but the car is still in my name

I dont have a formal notice of disposal but i do have a written reciept that is signed with all notice of disposal details.

Anyway i havent copped much other than 10 is tolls no biggie

But not happy the fact he hasnt transferred though i made it a deal

Anyway im sure the RTA will accept my reciept

But my question is, Am i legally allowed to cancel the plates?

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker