Tagged: Making money online
May 25, 2018 at 5:56 am #2199
Sreejith A KParticipant
hi….Good morning to all.Why we don’t have a second income? It will be very nice when will earn money through online. All of us may be having some time to spent for making money online.It can change your life and life style. So we can start discussing on making money online using our leisure times.June 18, 2018 at 1:26 pm #2315
you can make money from online jobs kike m truck
6 Crowd Source
10 JobboyJune 21, 2018 at 5:43 am #2320
combine these three methdos to earn money from Neobux.
1. Click Ads and earn money for every ad you see – Login to Neobux and click “View Advertisements”. Click on an advertisement box and then click the red dot inside it. A new tab will open. Wait until the page loads completely and your money has been cashed. Do the same for at least remaining ads.
2. Rent referrals from Neobux – Use the money earned from ad clicks to rent referrals. This is the most popular method used by members to increase their earnings. To rent referrals, click your username and then click referrals, select the number of referrals you want to rent and click yes. Now, you’ll get paid for every click your rented referrals make. Important: you must click the 4 orange ads everyday to receive commissions from your referrals!
3. Invite your friends to Neobux – After being a Neobux member for 15 days and clicking at least 100 ads, you can have direct referrals through a referral link. You can get your referral link clicking “banners”. Send your friends the link via email, facebook, etc. When someone joins Neobux using your link, they become your Direct Referral and you will get commissions when they click ads.
My strategy to earn money from Neobux.
1. Choose a time of day that you can click ads and eventually manage your referrals at the same time everyday. Click all available ads everyday. Once your account balance reaches $2, transfer this money to your rental balance and rent 3 referrals. It only costs $0.90 to rent the referrals but you will need the remainder to properly manage them and keep good referrals for more than a month. Put the autopay function on.
2. If a referral of yours has not clicked today or yesterday and has click average of less than 2.0 then recycle it ($0.07) and get a new referral. If they have a click average of between 2.0 and 4.0, I will give them a week to raise their average before I recycle them. If they have an average of over 4.0, keep them.
3. Whenever, one of your referrals goes below 20 days before next payment, pay to add another 30 days. Below 20 days, the autopay function does not work and you will not get the savings for that referral.
4. Every time your account balance reaches $1 transfer the money to your rental balance. At first when you are only making a couple of cents per day it is important to keep enough in your rental balance to maintain your recycling activity because you can only transfer in $1 increments. Once you can complete this transfer and have at least $2.40 in your rental balance rent another 3 referrals.
5. Continue this process until you are making a $1 a day in your account balance. At this point you can begin renting in bigger chunks of referrals every 7 days. Never rent a number of referrals that is greater than 33% of your existing totals as these will become difficult to manage through recycling with your earnings.
6. It will take a while but continue the above listed process until you reach 300 referrals. At this point stop renting and just maintain your referrals. Any money that you are not sinking into referral maintenance or renting is profit for you. You will be cashing out a significant amount of money per day, up to $50.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.