DiseasesExercise & FitnessWeight Loss
How exercises helps us against depression and disease
In practice, it was confirmed that the proper diet and appropriate physical activity guarantor of a healthy and long life, and points out that when you bring your body into a state to perform daily activities easy, when we manage not control stress, when the daily diet becomes a pleasure rather than a necessary evil, and if our physical activity an integral part of life – then we can say that we live healthily. Exercises help in next cases:
- Depression – regular physical activity helps prevent depression, men, and women of all age groups. After exercises, people feeling happy and relaxed.
- Asthma – the regular physical activity that is carried out under professional supervision is responsible for a reduction in the daily treatment of children suffering from asthma.
- Breast Cancer – women who regularly engage in physical activity are much less exposed to the risk of getting breast cancer compared to women whose physical activity is an integral part of life.
- Back Pain – regular, moderate and individually programmed physical activity strengthens the back muscles that protect the spine from injury and helps to hold the body upright.
- Bad cholesterol – proper nutrition and healthy physical activity can influence the reduction of bad fats in the body, which is the cause of many diseases.
- Memory – if you want that in your old age you have a good memory, walk at least three times a week.
- Lower blood pressure – healthy physical activity and proper nutrition are a great cure for the preservation of good blood pressure and reduce elevated. Also, exercise helps keep the body becomes immune to many other cardiovascular diseases.
Like we see fitness helps people in different areas of life. But if you want that exercises have impacted you must do it on the right way and regularly.
Indeed exercising on a daily basis helps to reduce anxiety and therefore helps people who are suffering from depression, because when someone exercise their body releases happiness hormones, needless to say it also helps prevent cardiovascular related diseases, to sum it up: exercising on a daily basis, reduces the risk of having many diseases, and help you get a happy long life
This is a great article. I believe that we don’t have to make excuses just because we are busy at work or
at school. Plus, exercise can give people a real sense of accomplishment and pride at having achieved a certain goal — like beating an old time in the 100-meter dash.