I have been using WordPress on XeroxHost for the past 2 years for my full-time blogging business, and I’ve seen so much of the special stuff that seemed hard at first. In this post, I’ll decidedly explain how to get started, and include some tips to help you make your website or blog successful.
XeroxHost makes it simple to set up a WordPress blog. All you have to do is:
1. Create your XeroxHost account (I can save yourself some money on this step)
2. Choose a domain name (Don’t worry, I’ll describe what you need to know here)
3. Install WordPress in some clicks
4. Log in to your WordPress website and start designing (Very easy)
5. Generate traffic to your new website (I have some excellent tips for this!)